Protecting your personal information is our highest priority.
- Please keep a regular check on this page as our policies are subjected to change, depending upon government and airline’s policies.
- Most information that we collect from you is linked to non-personal identifiers such as anonymous User IDs or device IDs and does not enable you to be identified as an individual in the offline world.
- Where necessary, we will also collect information from you that enables you to be identified as an individual in the offline world, such as your name, email address, passport number. In order to keep a minimal impact on your privacy, we will never knowingly collect more Personal Data than that is strictly necessary to perform the activities described in this policy.
- We only save the information that you or who’s browsing through Friendztravel voluntarily provides us. This can range from Non-Personal Information, such as the dates and desired destination you ask us to run a flight search against, to the Personal Information you are required to submit where you wish to book a flight with a travel supplier via Friendztravel. Whether or not you provide us with that information is always entirely under your control.
- In addition to information that you voluntarily provide to us, we also collect certain Non-Personal Information directly from you while you use Friendztravel, as well as indirectly where it is provided to us automatically by the third party application, social networking site (such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) or another website (such as a promotion partner).
- We share information relating to our users with selected third parties who perform services on our behalf and under our instructions (such as service review website - Trustpilot). We ensure that any Third Party Processor which handles information on our behalf does so pursuant to contractual terms which require that the information is kept secure and they abide by the laws of Data Protection, where if that information contains any Personal details, is processed in accordance with the applicable protection laws.
- If you are purchasing a travel service on the Friendztravel, we may share your information (including Personal Information) with the travel provider for their standard verification and fraud-detection process, or to a third party contracted to provide those services on the travel provider’s behalf.
- Non-Personal Information, such as fully anonymized data set containing aggregated Friendztravel usage of information or trend-level travel insights, may be shared by us with the third party. As described above, third party advertising businesses may collect Non-Personal Information from you via their cookies or other tracking tools.
- We may disclose your information when necessary to enforce our Terms of Services. We may also disclose your information, if necessary, to prevent, detect or prosecute illegal or suspected illegal activity or to prevent any other damages or in response to legal action against us or to enforce our rights and claims.
- We limit the access to your personal information to only those Friendztravel employees and who need to contact you to fulfill their role and enable the Friendztravel to be provided to you.
- Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot assure that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we are therefore unable to guarantee the security of the information which you share with us at your own risk.
- If you have created an account with Friendztravel you can manage use of your Personal Information and subscription preferences by seeking your right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes at any time. You can exercise this right by contacting us at the below mentioned details. You can also opt-out of receiving any emails, including marketing emails (but excluding booking emails), by clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of any such promotional emails. For any further queries, you can reach out to us: